Ripoff Report is a site that allows customers to post complaints known as “reports” that mainly concentrate on the consumers' experience with the company or individual. The reports might be positive or negative. A negative report can be extremely damaging to a company or an individual because of the popularity of the site. The Ripoff reports rank extremely well in Google and can be a real threat to your online reputation within hours.
Unique features of Ripoff Reports:
- In February 2010 Ripoff Report.com had more than 50,000 reports and it frequently ranked among the top 1,000 most visited websites.
- The reports are usually posted by persons anonymously.
- It attracts the media attention and supply story ideas along with victim information to every network and most local affiliates and to every major TV News Magazine.
- Every company receives complaints, but how they handle those complaints separates good business from bad business.
- Most of the companies go ahead and file a law suit which is mostly waste of time and money, a report already in the site will not be removed and the chances of Ripoff report losing a case is almost never.
Remedies to manage the negatives:
- As the site does not manually review content, removing the report from the site is next to impossible; you can post positive reports that you can control.
- Convince the customers by showing genuine applications of your brand and filling the Google pages with customer testimonials vouching for the same.
- Our team at Reputation Management For.com provide expert remedies to fill the search engines around the world with positive posts that helps you regain your lost reputation.
- Instead of targetting one web site we place more than 10 sites that out rightly optimises and control the reports that go way ahead of the Ripoff ones.