Remove negative comments from Ripoff Reports
Ripoff Report is a site that allows customers to post complaints known as “reports” that mainly concentrate on the consumers' experience with the company or individual. The reports might be positive or negative. A negative report can be extremely damaging to a company or an individual because of the popularity of the site. The Ripoff reports rank extremely well in Google and can be a real threat to your online reputation within hours.
Unique features of Ripoff Reports:
- In February 2010 Ripoff Report.com had more than 50,000 reports and it frequently ranked among the top 1,000 most visited websites.
- The reports are usually posted by persons anonymously.
- It attracts the media attention and supply story ideas along with victim information to every network and most local affiliates and to every major TV News Magazine.
- Every company receives complaints, but how they handle those complaints separates good business from bad business.
- Most of the companies go ahead and file a law suit which is mostly waste of time and money, a report already in the site will not be removed and the chances of Ripoff report losing a case is almost never.
Remedies to manage the negatives:
- As the site does not manually review content, removing the report from the site is next to impossible; you can post positive reports that you can control.
- Convince the customers by showing genuine applications of your brand and filling the Google pages with customer testimonials vouching for the same.
- Our team at Reputation Management For.com provide expert remedies to fill the search engines around the world with positive posts that helps you regain your lost reputation.
- Instead of targetting one web site we place more than 10 sites that out rightly optimises and control the reports that go way ahead of the Ripoff ones.
Posted in Comments in Forums