Guidelines for businesses for responding to different review sites
Here are a few listing companies and a brief description on how you could approach different review sites to respond, edit or remove the reviews.
1) Yelp - Owner can respond, delete and edit reviews.
4) Yahoo! - Owner can respond, delete and edit reviews.
Yahoo’s Review Deletion Policy States – To completely delete your review first go to the review that you wrote, Click “Report Abuse.” And in the feed back part of the form, let us know that you would like your review deleted. After your account information is verified, your review will be removed.
5) Google Maps – You can delete and edit a review and according to the latest news, owners can respond to the review. As of 8/2010, Google began allowing owner responses to Google-based reviews. This represented a huge change in Google’s policy. Owners cannot respond to reviews culled from third party sources, but can now respond to all reviews left within Google Maps/Place pages. As of now it’s a process that takes a few days.
6) SuperPages - Owner can respond, delete and edit reviews.
7) City Search – Owner can respond and edit reviews but cannot delete them.
Reputation Management companies gives you a comprehensive solution through Search Engine Optimisation that deals with your online reputation with expert procedures.
Posted in Comments in Forums